A collection of resources to support and your business respond to Covid-19.
Aotearoa New Zealand's current alert levels can vary across the country and may change frequently. Visit Unite Against Covid-19 to get the latest information.
New Zealand's response to Covid-19 remains flexible and the situation has the potential to change quickly. Use the official United Against Covid-19 website to stay informed and understand how the current response measures impact your business.
Guidance for employees, employers and businesses can also be found on the Employment New Zealand website.
Information about financial support for businesses affected by Covid-19 is being updated regularly. We recommend referring to the Work and Income website for the most up to date information.
Visit the Work and Income website to learn about active wage subsidy payments, eligibility and application deadlines.
Covid-19 and Thankyou Payroll
If your business is the recipient of Covid-19 financial support to assist with wage payments, you continue to process your pays as normal in Thankyou Payroll. Use the Standard Pay type, which you regularly use.
Do not transfer the financial support lump sums to Thankyou Payroll. Only transfer the Total Deposit highlighted when processing a pay.
- Business Central – Resources and templates for returning safely to work
- Business.govt.nz – Covid-19 Financial Support
- Small Business – Cashflow Loan Scheme
- Ministry of Health – Latest updates and information
- Ministry of Health – Managing your mental wellbeing
- Work and Income – Employer Support
- Inland Revenue – Tax relief
- NZ Government – Useful links and information
Got a question? Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 895 146 for further assistance.